Residential Roof Replacement
Over time, your roof is exposed to a wide range of elements, all of which take their toll on its structural integrity. Even if your roof is not showing any of the classic signs of roof failure, it still may be time to consider a Residential Roof Replacement. It is always better to be proactive when it comes to replacing your roof. Waiting for a major issue to occur is almost always more expensive and time-consuming.
Unsure of whether your roof needs replacing? First, conduct an inspection. This is something you can easily do yourself to identify any red flags. Start inside and then make your way outside, taking note of what you see. If your roof shows any of these characteristics, call an expert immediately, as it may be time for a Residential Roof Replacement.
Signs you may need your roof replaced:
- Your roof is over 20 years old. Like all things in this world, roofs have a lifespan. Once your roof passes the 20-year mark, it is more prone to major failures.
- Your neighbors are getting new roofs. If you start to see a roof replacement trend in your neighborhood, it is probably time to think about calling Matute Roofing. Proactive roof replacement can save you a lot of money in the long run. And, a new roof ads value to your home!
- You notice moss growing on/in your roof. Moss holds moisture which can damage shingles. If moss has taken over your roof, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- You can see daylight through your roof boards. If you can see light streaming in from the inside of your roof, this means water is also getting in.
- You identify parts of your roof that are rotting. If you notice areas of your roof are experiencing rot, it is time for an immediate roof replacement. Rot is dangerous and can lead to bigger problems down the road.
If you notice any of these signs or have questions after you conduct your roof inspection, call Matute Roofing for an expert consultation. We can determine whether your roof needs a small repair or a full replacement. With over twenty years serving our clients, we can provide you with the resources and care required to get your roof in top shape!
New Jersey Residential and Commercial Roofing Contractor
It’s been 20 years and your roof just isn’t holding up like it used to. That’s pretty normal, and at Matute Roofing we’ve got the services to help you out. Your roof shouldn’t need to be replaced very often, it’s typical that they last about 20 years. Although, that time can go by pretty fast. We understand, and we are there to guide you through the process of getting your roof replaced.
How Does Our Commercial Roof Replacement Process Work?
Matute Roofing works with you to ensure that your roof needs to be replaced. We examine it in detail to identify possible damaged areas. We research your roof’s history and find what would be the most beneficial for your roof. After consulting with you, our crew works hard and effectively to replace your roof. Our job is to make sure your new roof is not only good-looking, but of the best quality. Your safety and happiness is important to us, and we’re there for you through all steps of the process so that everything runs smoothly.
Do You Need Your Roof Replaced Or Repaired?
It may seem easy to just replace your roof, but it’s not that simple. After encountering rough weather, your roof could only need a simple repair. Our crew can help you decide what’s the best decision. We examine your roof qualities and help you decide what’s best for it based on it’s safety, beauty, and lasting quality. If you find yourself encountering multiple repairs, it may be cost-effective to replace your roof. Over time, repairing can become costly and it could be better to have your roof replaced instead. Here at Matute Roofing, we can give you our expert advice on how to best tackle your roof.
Why Trust Us?
We know how hard it is to find the perfect roofing company for you. It’s important that you get the best roofing services for your residential lot. Whether you’re repairing, replacing, or installing roofs we’ll make sure you’re satisfied. For 20 years, we’ve worked successfully at installing roofs. We’re the leading roofing company in New Jersey. We’ve got years of experience behind us, so it’s guaranteed that the job gets done right. Giving you the best roof is our priority, our long list of satisfied clients is proof that your roof will be handled with care and precision.
Still not convinced? Call Matute Roofing at 973-618-6489 or fill out a contact form. We will be happy to get in contact with you and provide the best solution.