Residential Roof Repair
New Jersey Residential and Commercial Roofing Contractor
You’re relaxing at the end of the day and you hear a dripping sound. Your roof is leaking, and it’s time for a repair. Turn to us, Matute Roofing, for help on your residential roofing. We have 20 years of experience and work with our clients to create the most effective roofing for them. We can provide you with many options on how to repair your roof. Our job is to make sure your roof is beautiful and withstands many years.
How Does Our Residential Roof Repair Process Work?
Matute Roofing looks over your residential lot and examines areas that need to be repaired. It’s normal for a roof to need repairs, especially after any intense weather, and we’ll be there for you to locate the issue and get your roof in top-quality shape. We can tackle your residential roof, no matter how big or small it is, and handle it with care. Your happiness matters to us, so we will take you through our process and answer any of your questions that you may have. Our customers are our top priority at Matute Roofing.
Do You Need Roof Repair Or Roof Replacement?
Roof repairs are great for simple fixes. It may be necessary to repair residential roofs, as weather can often leave unpredictable damages. Even the best roofs fall victim to unpredictable extreme weather. At Matute Roofing, we examine your roof and determine if and where it needs to be repaired. After many repairs, your roof may be better off with a replacement. After a while, repairing a roof can get expensive. It may be more efficient to have your roof replaced. We can determine the best option for you, and our crew will help carry out the duties to whichever option you decide. At Matute Roofing, our goal is to help our customers with the best solution possible.
Repair services we offer:
- Storms. Storms can cause significant water and hail damage to your roof. Wind can rip off shingles and blow debris on your roof.
- Tree limbs: If a tree limb falls on your roof or through your roof, we can help!
- Snow damage. Snow can weigh your roof down, causing damage.
- Leaky roofs: If you notice your roof leaking, it may be a simple fix. Or, it could be a sign of a larger problem, such as rot. It is best to call an expert immediately if you notice a leaky roof.
- Leaky pipe collars, flashing, and chimneys: All of these elements may indicate you need your roof repaired.
- Loose and damaged shingles: Shingles may become loose over time. In addition, they can harbor rot or mildew. If you notice missing shingles or moss growing between your shingles, call an expert!
- Fascia wind damage: Fascia is especially prone to wind damage. If you notice damage, call an expert to have your roof repaired.
- Rotting wood: Over time, wood can experience rot and decay. This can impact the structural integrity of your roof.
- Damaged venting: Damaged venting is a sure sign your roof needs repair!
- Collapsed roofs: You will probably notice if your roof collapses! Call an expert immediately for repairs.
Parts of your roof which may require repair:
- Soffit: This is the wood area beneath your roof overhang. Holes, cracks, and rotting may occur in this region due to natural elements or animals. Pests are attracted to this area, so pay close attention!
- Gutter: Leaves and water can quickly build up in your gutters and weigh them down. This can result in damage! Make sure to clean gutters regularly and check for damage.
- Flashing: This is the material around pipes and vents on your roof. This area is prone to water leaks and damage.
- Fascia: This is the front area along your roofline. It is sensitive to water and moisture.
- Shingles: If you notice discoloration or warping of your shingles, that is a good indicator your roof will soon need repair.
Why Trust Us?
We know how hard it is to find the perfect roofing company for you. It’s important that you get the best roofing services for your residential lot. Whether you’re repairing, replacing, or installing roofs we’ll make sure you’re satisfied. For 20 years, we’ve worked successfully at installing roofs. We’re the leading roofing company in New Jersey. We’ve got years of experience behind us, so it’s guaranteed that the job gets done right. Giving you the best roof is our priority, our long list of satisfied clients is proof that your roof will be handled with care and precision.
Still not convinced? Call Matute Roofing at 973-618-6489 or fill out a contact form. We will be happy to get in contact with you and provide the best solution.