Residential Roof Installation in New Jersey
New Jersey Residential and Commercial Roofing Contractor
Looking for the best roofing services in New Jersey? Welcome to Matute Roofing, the leading roofing company in New Jersey. For over 20 years we have successfully delivered roofing services, including new roof installation and roof repair for commercial and residential properties.
Residential Roof Installation
Located in New Jersey, we are here to give you the best residential roof installation services. Residential Roofing can be a difficult process, especially if you don’t know where to start. Your residential space may be defining for you, so it’s important that it not only is safe, but looks great.
You can check out our services to see if any of the options we have are right for you. If Matute Roofing is the right company for you, we can work with you in deciding the right installation process.
Finding the right residential roof is tough, and at Matute Roofing, we can walk you through our whole process.
When considering installing a new roof on your home, it is important to make sure you are getting the highest quality experience. We are here to provide you with the best products and service the roofing industry can offer. For residential roof installations, we use top of the line products and materials. Our roofs will last you and your family for many years. We also promise exceptional craftsmanship and installation. Our experienced team of experts will make sure your new roof is a perfect fit which can keep your family safe for years to come.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing Your Roof
Getting a new roof is a big decision. We know installing a new roof for your home is a big investment, and we are here to make the process worthwhile. However, the sheer amount of choices of roofs that exist can be challenging. That is why it is important to consider the benefits of these roofs to make sure you are making the best choice. These include, but are not limited to:
- Safety: Protect your home from the elements! Wind, rain, and snow can damage a home. If your roof is old or damaged, it cannot properly shield you from nature. During major storms, trees and branches often fall. If your roof is not up to standard, you could end up with a tree branch in your living room. Installing a new roof is the first line of defense for your home.
- Energy efficiency: We all want to pay less each month for costly utilities such as heat and air conditioning. A quality roof helps insulate the temperature of your home. Keep the cool inside during the summer and stay warm during the winter!
- Curb appeal: A new roof is a simple way to give your home a drastic makeover! We offer a wide variety of shingles to suit any taste from farmhouse to bohemian and everything in between. You can put all the work in the world into home renovation, but a shabby roof will always negatively impact curb appeal. Give your home the makeover it deserves with a custom roof installation.
- Home value: A new roof will do a great deal to increase the value of your home. We know installing a new roof is a big investment, but it’s one that can significantly benefit you down the road.
It is important to keep all of these in mind when shopping for your roof. However, us at Matute Roofing are here to make sure you make the best decision for you, your family, and your home.
Types of Roofs
No matter what style you envision for your home, we can help you realize it with custom roof installation. Perhaps you are going for a sophisticated Mediterranean look - we can make that happen using beautiful clay tiles. Or maybe you want a more unique tin roof - we can also do that! We specialize in the following types of roofs, but we can accommodate almost any request:
- Tile Roofs: These beautiful roofs are perfect for homes on the Atlantic, as they thrive when exposed to salt air. These roofs are also energy efficient and made up of environmentally friendly materials.
- Metal Shingle Roofs: New Jersey is home to some old and beautiful houses, so these roofs can help preserve these structures. These are also great if you want to furnish your house with a simpler and more cost efficient roof.
- Asphalt Shingle Roofs: These roofs are extremely popular amongst more modern homes. This is because they are easy to upkeep and also able to be installed over pre-existing shingles.
- Cedar Shake Roofs: Made from split logs, these roofs are some of the oldest types available. Despite their sturdiness and reliability, these roofs are prone to soak in moisture in humid climates.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs: If you want to give your home a more modern look, then standing seam metal roofs are your go-to choice for a new roof. These roofs are known for being strong, durable in multiple climates, and good for the environment.
- Slate Tile Roofs: Slate tile roofs are arguably the roofs with the longest life spans, with these roofs being able to last for over a century. However, these roofs require regular upkeep that could be tiring for some homeowners.
- Clay Tile Roofs: These roofs have the potential to make your roof stand out for years, as they are very durable and reliable roofs. Unfortunately, due to the cold New Jersey winters, these porous roofs might be a bit more tedious to upkeep than expected.
Installing a new roof is an important investment, and we want to make this opportunity accessible to as many people as possible. That’s why we offer financing to fit your budget and lifestyle. Matute Roofing has affordable, no-hassle Home Improvement financing to meet your needs. Home Improvement loan programs will allow you to finance your roofing project.
Despite all of these options, investing in a new roof can still weigh your budget and wallet. Thankfully, us at Matute Roofing are pulling out all the stops to make sure you get the roof of your dreams. We have partnered with GreenSky to make it easy for you. GreenSky is connected with numerous banks and helps provide important service loans throughout the country. We handle the application process from start to finish, and usually, a credit decision is made within minutes of submitting your application.
Why Trust Us?
Matute Roofing is a family-owned business, and we want to extend that feeling of working with your family to all of our clients. We have over 20 years of experience, and work with our customers to the finer details on what they desire for their roofs. At Matute Roofing, we provide you with lots of options while giving you our advice as well. Check out our residential services for further information on roof repair, maintenance, and replacement. You can also contact us by filling out a contact form or calling 973-618-6489.